2009年12月9日星期三

stressful

wow..stressful..
a lot of assignment nid to do..
n a lot of test is waiting for me
i noe...wat i nid to do ....n wat should i do now..
i realise tat i am not really happy even i smile or laugh..
i found out tat i very emotional recently...
herm....
i dunno y...
is it i am sad??disappointed??or i start to doubt about something??
herm....
yesterday..i found out tat i like a wilful child..
if something happen.....but i was sheer ignorance of the thing..
i will very sad ...n will suddenly crying out...
even a simple action i will also start to doubt about it..
wat happen to me ar..
i found tat i start to doubt ppl....
didnt trust ppl anymore..
i just feel like tat i live in a remote island..
no ppl really noe me...
i start to exclude those ppl who had hurt me..
even i din angry those ppl...
but i also didnt trust those ppl anymore..
mayb my heart is made by glass==
fragile..weak n easily upset...
haiz....
wat should i do...
i wish to go bek my childhood...
i hope tmr will be better also...
i hope..
i really can stay in a place tat are peaceful..beautiful n trueness in some day...

2 条评论: