2009年8月27日星期四

raining

it is raining now..
suddenly no mood..haha
coz i am very moody recently...
tmr will go back kuantan...
so happy..
can see my mum n dad dy..
my relative come back from australia..
so my dad asked me go back ...
few days ago my dad called me..
he say he wan cook some delicious dishes for me to eat..
hahahahah..so stupid right..
he say the vegetables tat he cook is more delicious than my mother cooking..
my father is a good husband...i love my father...of course i love my mum also..
after my mum has sicked..
my father try to learn how to cook..
how to use knife...
tis is because my father wan prevent my mum from inhale the smoke tat will danger my mum healthy...
so my father now start to become a temporary chief in my home..hahaha..
i wan go back n try the dishes tat make by my father 1..hehe..
wah...i just recognize tat yesterday is chinese "qi xi qing ren jie"
is a day tat for "nui lang' n 'zhi ni' meet once a year in chinese mythology...
but wataver lar..
coz i more concern about tat tis month is ghost month in chinese traditional..
fuihor..so scare lor..
not dare to come back at night dy..
i wish tis month can faster pass..
hermherm..
my brother will come back on next month..
so i will tell him the truth..about my mum illness..
hehe..got ppl accompany me dy..
no nid go out alone dy..hehe..got ppl go office with me dy..
so happy...

没有评论:

发表评论