2009年8月14日星期五

new try

hehe..start to write my blog in english..
because i wan to improve my english..
seem like very difficult..haha..coz my english is realy very very very poor ..
y i suddenly have this idea to write my blog in english?
it is due to i notice tat i cant write any essay anymore==
it is quite horror right?hahahah
haiz...in twinkle of an eye...final exam for my 1 sem is coming..
i felt stressful when i notice tat still have 2 more week for me to do my revision..
haiz...my eng still very poor..
my ME no yet study ..
n my Hubungan etnik..haiz...1 chapter i also havent revise it..
wow...so sad..hahaha..
my bro will coming back on next month..
after the final exam ...hehe..so excited now...hehehe..
yesterday was the most happy day tat i felt after come to kl..
hehe..bcoz i finally feel tat some of my classmates quite nice also..
hehe..finally feel tat we really like a class..
DMK group 1..hahaha..
actually those ppl tat i think there are good for nothing person b4 same class with us also quite good lar...coz they always make our class become more relax n harmony ..hehe..
hehe..we always try to help each other....
not like Dmk 2==
stupid guy group...like to make ppl in trouble...huiyor...
dunno how to sympathize ppl 1...huiyor...
so i think my group is the best..hahaha...i love my group..
fortunately i joined a good group in my english presentation..
helped me scored higher mark in my coursework n give me an encouragement to try to improve my english hehe..
thx phaik sann n yih gang..hehe ..thx thx..
...................................................................................................................................................................
it is going to rain now..==
wohoh..so excited ...haha...
haiz..suddenly so moody..
miss my family member agian..
hehe...hope all the best for my mum n dad..
i love u all..hehe..
of course my sisters n brothers also ...hehe,...
i love u all...
hope the guan yin ma bless us..^^

没有评论:

发表评论